Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Connor arrives Dec. 17th, 2008


Jared and I both wanted children right away and were so excited to find out I was pregnant in April. I was due January 17th. My pregnancy, for the most part was pretty good. I was, however, put on bed rest in the fall because I kept contracting and going into labor. They gave me some prescriptions to stop the contractions... It was too early for our little boy to come. The Dr. said he'd like the baby to stay in my preggo tummy at least till after Christmas. Well, Connor had a different idea. Dec. 17th, at about 4:30am my water broke. Jared and I drove to Arrowhead hospital, and there we found out I was dilated to a five. A short while later, the nurses checked me again and they said I was ready to push. Yep, no time for an epidural. I gave natural birth, naturally! Connor Brady Farnsworth arrived into this world at 7:45am, he was 6 lbs, 10 oz, and 19 inches long. He was 5 weeks early, but was born strong and healthy and able to go home with mom and dad. He has so much hair... almost as much as Elvis Presley. He is so handsome and an absolute joy. I love my precious boy. Jared is stoked to be a daddy. He is such a good father, and so good to me. He helps out with the late night feedings so I can get some sleep. My life is so blessed and I love my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm the first one to leave a comment! I love you Meghan, and Jared and Baby Connor, my super cute nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby boy is such a squishy little cutie!!! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete